The last time I posted, we were having a “ton” of rain here. Since then I have become a very sick girl. I basically have missed the last week of work. While laying around feeling miserable and feeling sorry for myself, my amazing husband Gregory (World Engineer), dropped some sunshine into my day. He nominated me for a Sunshine Award. It is not a Pulitzer, but in many ways it is better. It is an opportunity to help others find new cool things in the blogshere. Thank you honey!! Here is how it works.
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
So, here goes:
- I am a wife, mother, and grandmother.
- I learned to crochet from my mother when I was 8 years old.
- I enjoying cooking, but I love to bake!
- The land my house is built on used to be my grandfather’s garden. I remember helping him as a little girl.
- I work a full-time job at a car dealership.
- My garden is under construction at the moment. It will be a very long, slow job, but we will expand it every season until we complete our plan.
- Growing up, I was a twirler, dancer, cheerleader, flute player, oboe player, and piano player. Wow! I have never actually written all of that out in one sentence before. It seems completely overwhelming!
- I am former US Navy.
- I am a gamer girl. I am currently playing in two different D&D games.
- Oh! And, my grandmother taught me how to sew when I was in my early teens.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award. (There will not be ten because I am so new to this.)
- BGgarden : Creative Living & Growing In The Heartland – Bren has a beautiful home and garden and shares wonderful pictures and ideas.
- Interesting Literature – Welcome to Interesting Literature, an online library of all that is most interesting and captivating about literature. Here you’ll find fun facts, interesting research into writers and their work, and blog posts which seek to capture the most fascinating facets of the literary world. So pull up a chair at this virtual library of literary wonder, and begin browsing!
- Charlotte Hoather – This young woman has an amazing voice and a bright future ahead of her.
- A Stairway To Fashion – A beautiful blog by a woman with a great “definition” of fashion and style.
- Chris Martin Writes – Thank you for stopping by Chris Martin Writes. My goal is to make this site about a variety of things. I try to publish at least one post a week. Topics will include all sorts of genres, but mostly fiction and faith.
- Joeseeberblog – The majority of my posts will be on mindset, blogging strategies, life lessons, entrepreneurship and my travels.
Have a wonderful day!